CC&Rs Amendments - Restatements
Checklist of Requirements
Michael T. Chulak & Associates will require the following items to either amend or restate your
1) Current CC&Rs and any amendments.
2) Current Master CC&Rs, if any, and any amendments.
3) Current Bylaws and any amendments.
4) Current Articles of Incorporation.
5) Condominium Plans, and any amendments, recorded for the property (assuming the development is a condominium).*
6) Grant deed for any unit / lot.
7) Preliminary title report or policy of title insurance for any unit / lot.
If the common interest development was developed in more than one phase (which we can determine when we review the CC&Rs),
we will need items 5, 6, and 7, above, for each phase of development, and, in addition:
8) Each Notice of Annexation (sometimes called Notice of Addition) recorded for each phase of development.
*If the board cannot locate the Condominium Plan (item 5) and / or a Notice of Annexation (item 8), we can order them
from the County Recorderís Office at the expense of the HOA as long as we have one exemplar of a grant deed (item 6)
and one exemplar of a title report (item 7) from each phase of development.